|Click to view Patient Education Video|
Thank you for giving Lakewood Regional Medical Center the privilege of caring for you. We want to do everything possible to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
Day of Surgery
Please read and sign "Day of Surgery Information Packet". Click Here to download a copy to your computer.
Please complete Anesthesia Questionnaire and Information.Click here to download a copy to your computer.
Day of Surgery Information.
To help you prepare, here's a helpful checklist.
What to Bring With You:
· Your pre-registration paperwork (To pre-register, call 562-602-6796)
· Your health insurance card and your spouse’s, if applicable
· All insurance forms and paperwork (i.e. authorizations, etc.)
· All medications you are taking in their original containers
· Any outside lab test results and pertinent X-Rays not taken at Lakewood Regional Medical Center
· Personal hygiene items
· Clothing for your discharge
· Your eyeglasses, hearing aid or dentures
· Reading and writing materials and other personal items you’ll want during your stay
· If desired, cash to pay for gift shop items or sundries. Not more than $20 is recommended.
· Credit card number and expiration date. We recommend you don’t bring the credit card itself.
Sleepwear is not needed. We will provide you with a hospital gown to wear during your stay.
Your room is equipped with cable TV.
What Not To Bring:
· Credit cards
· Cell Phone
· More than $20 in cash
· Please do not wear make-up, perfume or cologne.
Lakewood Regional Medical Center Hospital cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal property.
Should items of value be brought to the hospital, we recommend they be deposited in the safe in our Admitting Department. Please notify Admitting or Nursing Staff of the items to be deposited and be sure to ask for an itemized receipt or send the items home with a family member. Valuables in the safe may only be picked up during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We accept admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For routine hospitalization, Admitting can be reached at (562) 602-6796 and office hours are 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For emergency admissions, the nursing supervisor is available 24 hours a day to accept direct admission documents.