Our Mission & Vision
Lakewood Regional's mission is to help people live happier, healthier lives. We utilize appropriate technological, financial and human resources, with an abiding concern for the dignity, comfort and safety of all individuals served.
Lakewood’s vision is to become the hospital of choice for patients, physicians, employees and our healthcare partners.
We are committed to quality, compassionate care and putting our personal signatures on the service we have provided for the past 35 years.
Leading innovation in healthcare delivery
Lakewood Regional Medical Center shares the vision statement of Tenet Healthcare, which is to distinguish itself as a leader in redefining healthcare delivery and to be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves.
- Meet the needs of each and every patient, whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with physicians to better serve the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence that become the benchmark of industry practices.
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster continued employee development.
- Treat each other, our patients and our partners with respect and dignity.
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and perform at all times at the highest ethical standards.
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement day in and day out in everything we do.