Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all Lakewood Regional Medical Center facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Elective Surgeries Have Been Canceled: Elective surgeries have been canceled, contact your surgeon’s office for more information.
Classes & Events Canceled: All classes, events and support groups have been temporarily cancelled.
Obtain Copies of Your Medical Records click here
For billing questions please call 866-904-6871
Visitor Guidelines for Coronavirus
We are closely monitoring the outbreak of the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are making the following changes to mitigate the risk of exposure for our patients, visitors, staff and physicians.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are suspending visitation for all patients until further notice.
Visitor exceptions will be considered for:
- Patients who are in a critical state at the end of life
- One (1) visitor may temporarily be allowed where patient has limited physical or decisional capabilities
- One (1) visitor may temporarily be allowed to obtain vital clinical history/information, to assist with disruptive behavior, or to provide support with patients who have an altered mental status
Visitors who meet these exceptions need to meet the following criteria upon entry to the hospital:
- No signs of a fever or respiratory illness including cough or difficulty breathing
- In the last 14 days has not had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 or is under investigation for COVID-19 or has been hospitalized for a respiratory illness.
- Has not traveled to mainland China, Korea, Iran, Italy or Europe including the UK and Ireland in the last 14 days
- Has not been on a cruise in the last 14 days
- No visitors for a patient under investigation or who has a confirmed positive for COVID-19.
Only one visitor per patient is allowed for those exceptions. A onetime consideration for an increased number of visitors will be made if a patient is in a critical state at end of life, as long as they meet the screening criteria outlined above.
Alternative means of communications between families and patients, such as virtual visitations, Skype, FaceTime, etc. will be facilitated.
Please don't hesitate to speak to a member of our care team or a nursing supervisor who can help address any of your questions or concerns by calling (562) 531-2550.
We are committed to keeping our patients, our staff and our community safe. Thank you for choosing Lakewood Regional Medical Center. It is our pleasure to serve
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/Exit
Entry and exit is now limited to the main lobby only.