Comprehensive services for adults and children
Helping you recover after a disabling injury, illness or degenerative disorder is a team effort. The rehabilitation team at Lakewood Regional Medical Center uses a collaborative approach to provide comprehensive treatment plans for both children and adults. We offer:
- A rehabilitation team that can include physical therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and clinicians
- A patient-centered approach to get you rapid progression toward your goals
- Personalized instruction with flexible scheduling
- Rehabilitation treatment for a wide range of injuries, including specialized training and experience with injuries and diseases of the spine
Your rehabilitation team’s goal is to get you back to the activities that you loved to do as quickly as possible.
Lakewood offers rehabilitation services for orthopedic injuries, amputations, joint replacements, fractures, vestibular and balance disorders, spinal dysfunction, chronic pain, stroke, speech disorders, neurological disorders and Bell’s palsy
Treatments may include:
- Exercises to restore motion and strength
- Targeting specific muscle groups to strengthen and restore fine and gross motor skills
- Patient education
- Comprehensive home programs
- Pain management
- Cognitive/visual/perceptual retraining
- Speech-language pathology
Most Americans will experience back pain or injury at some point in their life that can result in decreased motion, function and strength. The Lakewood rehabilitation team will work with you and your physician to develop a treatment plan tailored for you to help correct movement patterns and helps you to strengthen the muscles that support your spine.
If you're ready to get moving again, call us at (855) 580-3668.