Reducing venous health risks
You’ll receive compassionate, individualized care and treatment for your vascular condition from the surgeons at Lakewood Regional Medical Center. You can expect:
- Deep expertise with vascular surgery, especially endovascular procedures
- Treatment of both blood vessel and lymphatic system conditions
- A focus on minimally invasive procedures
The vascular surgeons specialize in endovascular procedures, venous disease and risk reduction management. Many of our vascular surgeries involve the placement of catheters or stents to maintain open arteries or veins. We may treat abdominal aneurysms, blocked arteries in the neck or upper chest and may redirect blood vessels to relieve poor circulation.
Some of the vascular conditions you might be diagnosed with, and subsequently treated for by Lakewood surgeons and staff, include:
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Atherosclerosis vascular disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral venous disease
- Varicose veins
- Venous blood clots
Find out more about vascular surgery by calling (855) 580-3668 or use our Find A Physician tool to connect with a vascular surgeon.