Individualized care for urological conditions
Incontinence, kidney stones and other urological conditions can be a painful and sensitive subject. You don't need to suffer in silence because Lakewood Regional Medical Center is here to help you with urological specialists ready to treat your condition quickly and discreetly, providing:
- Individualized care and innovative solutions
- Minimally invasive surgery techniques using da Vinci® robotic assisted surgery
- Treatment for a wide range of urological conditions
The comprehensive care at Lakewood gets you everything you need.
If you require surgery, the good news is that most urological procedures can be done with da Vinci, providing you with less post-operative pain and a faster recovery with less scarring. Procedures where our specially trained urologists us da Vinci include:
- Prostate gland removal
- Kidney cyst removal
- Kidney stone treatment
- Incontinence treatment
- Repair of pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Adrenal gland removal
From pre-operative lab work to post-operative care, we provide you with comprehensive and compassionate care.