View Your Bills Online
You can access your hospital bill and view details of your charges in an easy to understand format through our secure online portal. You’ll be able to see:
- The amount due
- The services associated with your charges
- Payments made by any health insurance plans you may have
- A history of your previous payments
Flexible Payment Options
- Pay your bill online in full or make partial payments with a credit card, checking account or savings account.
- Set up a Payment Plan Agreement or make a payment by phone by calling (562) 531-2550.
Please note that you may receive separate bills from doctors, laboratories or other service providers. Those bills cannot be paid via the Lakewood Regional Medical Center online bill payment service.